SENIOR CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR
Job Description of day to day activities, and responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced Senior Contract Administrator in our Alexandria VA headquarters location to manage the all contract functions. You will be responsible for all contract related activities to include:
- Negotiating and executing contracts, task orders, contract modification, and contract closeouts.
- Drafting and participating in teaming arrangements.
- Drafting and negotiating subcontractor agreements.
- Manage prime contract Contracting Officer communications and compliance with contract deliverables.
- Participate in contract negotiations for prime contract and subcontract awards.
- Provides the full range of procurement support to project managers and corporate officials, to include terms and conditions, contract language, and all pertinent contractual issues.
- Responsible for maintaining the official contract records management functions for the company.
- Responsible for input and compliance with federal systems to include SAM and GSA Advantage and related subsystems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field.
- 10+ years of experience in federal government contracting industry in progressively senior level positions.
- Capable of working independently in small fast paced environment.
- Must possess excellent writing and communication skills.
- Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM).
- Prior experience working with federal facilities management contracts and federal services contracts.
- Experience with SCA, labor unions, and Davis Bacon Act.
- Experience in equipment procurement and Certified Purchasing Systems.
- Experience in commercial healthcare service contracts.
Please provide your salary requirements. The hours required may fluctuate between 24 and 40 hours a week. Please include your salary requirements.
VWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.