VW International, Inc., an employee-owned company,
is a defense contractor headquartered in Alexandria, VA. We are committed to excellence and customer satisfaction by providing quality solutions in the management, engineering, construction, and operations & maintenance of the healthcare facilities.
We have a need for a full-time experienced Janitor/Floor Technician in the Charleston, SC area. All tools are provided.
We are looking for the best skilled workers with experience in a healthcare environment.
As an Employee-Owned Company,
VWI hires skilled employees who are willing to do more than their normal assigned tasks.
Our employees understand that positions and business needs change quicker than job overviews. This job overview should not limit our employees, but rather, encourage them to stretch their experience, grow their skills, and develop their ability to contribute to VWI's employee ownership culture.
Duties involve a combination of the following: Sweeping, mopping or scrubbing, and polishing floors; removing chips, trash, and other refuse; dusting equipment, furniture, or fixtures; polishing metal fixtures or trimmings; providing supplies and minor maintenance services; and cleaning lavatories, showers, and restrooms.
Work involves a variety of the following duties:
• Perform cleaning and maintenance of all floors: tile, carpet , and brick flooring
• Complete work assignments in a timely manner.
• Utilize the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure.
• Use and maintain equipment properly.
• Operate and maintain all equipment correctly and safely
• Observe safety precautions at all times, uses safety signs “wet floor”
• Reports safety hazards as appropriate
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Physically fit to perform all aspects and requirements of the contractual job description - at all times.
• Working in a 100% safe manner, following all training guidelines and work plans - at all times - no exceptions.
• Willingness to be flexible to the ever-changing client military medical environment.
• Excellent customer service attitude- at all times. You will focus on service response and consistently provide a positive and upbeat customer service experience.
• Able to accomplish and maintain all contractual training proficiencies; E.g. CPR, HIPPA, OSHA, etc.
• You will ensure high quality output by showing concern for all aspects of your job and checking the details.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
• You have experience with performing Janitorial/Floor Technician duties.
• You have an Excellent Attitude and demonstrate it to your customers and co-workers.
• Must be able to pass SLED background check
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
VWI offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, providing excellent options for every employee. The standard benefits package includes medical & dental insurance, vacation, and paid holidays.
VW International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer where good people want to work and clients want to continue to engage.
Learn more about us at www.vwi.com